How to Reset/Update Your Password
Learn quickly how to recover a forgotten password when attempting to log into our 2.0 practice-management system. Watch a quick video overview or read the below steps.
Having trouble remembering your password? Not to worry! That information can be reset following the instructions outlined below.
- On the log-in page (https://portal.therapyappointment.com/), click the blue “Forgot Password?” link beneath the Sign In button.
- You can also navigate directly to the Password Reset page here.
- On the next screen, input your username in the space provided.
- Don’t know your username? You can contact us to obtain that information; contact information can be found below or by clicking the “Forgot username?” link on that page.
- After typing in your correct username, click the “Send Password Reset” button.
- If successful, a message will be displayed that a password reset email has been sent.
- You will need to log into the email account that is on file within your TherapyAppointment account settings.
- If you don’t immediately see the email, make sure to check your spam folder!
- Note that the email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the password reset email, click on the link that says “Reset your password now.”
- Clicking on that link will redirect you to a TherapyAppointment page where you can input a new password for your account.
Have trouble with this process? Please reach out to reset that information manually by emailing email@example.com or by calling 1-800-242-2127, option 4.
Version Control Log
Approved: Susan Whitehead Adopted: 1/8/2020 Last Review: N/A Review by (Date): 1/31/2022 Reviewed By: N/A
- Initial Procedure Formalized