Customizing the Availability Calendar
Customize your schedule availability to fit the unique needs of your practice. The option to define office hours for specific days allows for customizing varying hours, each day of the week, as needed.
Within the Article:
If the availability calendar has already been setup, make sure to clear the current availability calendar first to start off with a clean slate.
- Click My Schedule from the left-hand menu
- Select Calendar Settings (near bottom right)
- Click Edit within the 'Availability Calendar' section
- To clear the existing availability, click
- **NOTE: This action will not delete client appointments already scheduled
Make sure to confirm this decision on the next screen.
Using this system, you can create an appointment schedule of any sort of complexity. Run through this sequence of steps as often as needed in order to customize a schedule.
- Click Add availability slots?
- Select the box for the day(s) being customized
- Define any additional defining parameters (clients self-scheduling, for example)
- Choose the hours for the day(s)
- Appointment slots that start on the half-hour are select with a start time (Ex.: 8:30 am), creating all the slots to begin on the half hour
- When ready, Save
**NOTE: On the next screen, the option to repeat this cycle and configure another day of the week is available. Select Done.