Preparing for Migration: Training Your Team
Training for Migration
We strongly suggest that you and your staff have been introduced to 2.0 and have practiced all of the 'daily' tasks prior to migration: We are unable to individually train every practice. Follow this handy guide to training your team members on what they'll need to know about TherapyAppointment 2.0.
At least 4 weeks prior to migration:
- Provide all staff access to a practice account so that they can 'play' and become familiar with the software prior to migration. If you are a group practice and need access to a pre-set-up account for a group, please contact email@example.com and ask for the login information.
- Schedule an internal meeting with your clinical staff where you present this video - this will introduce them to 2.0 from a provider perspective. Have them write down any questions that they might have that aren't answered in the video. These questions will be appropriate to research in our topic-based 'in depth' instructional videos in item #5 below.
- Schedule an internal meeting with your admin and billing team. Present this video. This will introduce them to 2.0 from an admin perspective.
- Invite your billing team to review the billing training videos located here:
- Invite all team members to click here to watch any additional more 'in depth' videos on their own time:
- Schedule a migration date (you'll be scheduling this at least two weeks in advance of migration) by connecting with support@
- Attend a pre-migration webinar. Click Here to Register. Or watch a recording:
- If you are a group practice and still need additional training assistance after following the steps above, schedule a live pre-migration follow-up training led by TherapyAppointment and invite your staff to attend. Who should attend? The people you've identified as your group trainers along with anyone else. This training is best utilized to answer questions that your providers have written down that weren't covered in the recordings above. It's also best utilized about a week prior to migration and AFTER you have attended a pre-migration webinar. Schedule Here: