Connecting an 'Existing' Office Ally Account to TherapyAppointment
⚠️ If you are already a customer of Office Ally prior to starting with TherapyAppointment, contact Office Ally via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let them know the following:
- Your Office Ally Username
- You need SFTP Set Up
- You will be transmitting HCFA forms
- Your software vendor is: TherapyAppointment
- Include your name and indicate that you are the 'owner' of your business.
Office Ally will then send you connection information via email, this will not come from TherapyAppointment and we cannot assist directly with issues that arise.
📩 Note: Please allow up to two business days for them to create that account.
Once you receive the automatically generated credentials via email from Office Ally, you can connect it to your TherapyAppointment account following these steps:
- Log into TherapyAppointment (here)
- Go to Practice Settings (left menu)
- Click the top tab Billing and Insurance:
- Under the section Claim Features find the configure link, shown below:
- Follow the step to enter your Office Ally username and SFTP connection information, briefly highlighting the screen below: