Connecting an 'Existing' Office Ally Account to TherapyAppointment
If you already have an account with Office Ally clearinghouse, you can directly connect it to TherapyAppointment AND instead of paying $35/provider for claim submission, receive a discounted claim rate of 15 cents per claim.
⚠️ If you are already a customer of Office Ally prior to starting with TherapyAppointment, contact Office Ally via email: email@example.com
Let them know the following:
- Your Office Ally Username
- You need SFTP Set Up
- You will be transmitting HCFA forms
- Your software vendor is: TherapyAppointment
- Include your name and indicate that you are the 'owner' of your business.
Office Ally will then send you connection information via email, this will not come from TherapyAppointment and we cannot assist directly with issues that arise. If you have issues with this, please contact Office Ally by clicking here.
📩 Note: Please allow up to three business days for them to create that account.
Once you receive the automatically generated credentials via email from Office Ally, you can connect it to your TherapyAppointment account following these steps:
- Log into TherapyAppointment (here)
- Go to Practice Settings (left menu)
- Click Billing & Insurance (top tab):
- Find the section Claim Features
- Click the configure it here link, shown below:
- Follow the steps to enter your Office Ally SFTP username and password
⚠️ Note: This is not your login information with them on their website, this will come in two separate emails from Office Ally, subject line "SFTP Account Created"
- Once you have the SFTP username and password entered, click at the bottom