Connecting Global Payment (Formerly Cayan/TSYS) To Your TherapyAppointment Account
Signed up with Global Payment (Formerly Cayan/TSYS) for integrated credit card processing?
If so, you will need to connect your Global Payment account to your TherapyAppointment account before taking integrated credit card payments.
Connecting your Credentials
What you need from Global Payment is your MerchantWare Credentials, which consists of three pieces of information:
- Site ID
- Web API Key
This will come in the form of an email from Global Payments, and will look similar to this:
Don't have that information? You will need to contact TSYS directly to obtain your credentials. They can be reached at 1-800-941-6557. Let them know you are looking for your Merchantware Credentials that should have been sent by email.
Once you have that information, follow these steps:
- Practice Settings (left menu)
- Billing & Insurance (top tab)
- Find the section Payment Processing
- Click the blue Configure link:
- Then select the right button:
- Re-enter your password for security and click
- Then enter your MerchantWare credentials exactly as shown in the email (copy and paste):
- Once entered, click
For more information on taking payment, please see this article: Taking a Payment.