How do I update my Credit Card with TherapyAppointment?
TherapyAppointment practices pay for their subscription by keeping a credit card on file.
💳 Some basic information:
- The practice must have at least one credit card on file to pay for your TherapyAppointment account
- The practice may not remove the last card on file without first adding a new card.
- TherapyAppointment will charge the card designated as the default on file to pay for the practice's subscription.
In This Article:
Add a New Credit Card on File
Things to note:
- Required role: Owner
- Only an owner can view or update the credit card on file for the practice
- Related article: View Your Billing History with TherapyAppointment
To add a new card on file, the account owner would go to:
- My Profile (left menu)
- Navigate to the Billing Information section (near the bottom)
- Under the Credit Cards section click
- Then enter the required credit card number and billing information
- Edit the card details, then ensure the newly entered card is set to default:
Remove a Credit Card on File
- Once a second card (or more) has been added on file, you can remove old card information
- To the right of the card details, click
Then click at the bottom left: