Autopilot and Today Schedule
If you're looking for a simple, easy heads-up view of your calendar items and common tasks, look no further!
The Today and Auto-Pilot views give you an overview of the day on a screen designed to be able to have up while in sessions.
To take advantage of this feature as a therapist, click Today (left menu).
This view gives you a look at your daily schedule with client initials for privacy.
Change the Date
Need to review a different day? Click on the day / date to reveal a calendar dropdown where you can select another day:
Clicking on either Auto-Pilot button while in the today view will bring you to the Auto-Pilot view:
This brings you to Auto-Pilot, highlighted below:
- Once in Auto-Pilot, you'll be given the time and your unread messages link on the left hand side, along with your calendar items on the right side.
- Click any of the circles beneath the text on the right side to show your calendar items.
- Clicking on the first circle reveals the first item on the schedule today:
This gives you details like the client initials, appointment start/end time, and further quick options like:
- View Appointment (the appointment popup)
- Previous Note (most recent chart note recorded)
- Schedule Next Appointment