Reset Password - Any System User
password lock_open Forgot your password? We get it, you likely have a ton of passwords to remember! Resetting your TherapyAppointment password is an easy process, just follow along:
What you'll need to remember: your Username. With that, you can reset your password at anytime.
Don't know your Username and you're a:
group Client?Please contact your provider's office. For privacy and security concerns TherapyAppointment's support staff cannot assist clients directly.
Password Reset → Steps
To reset your password:
Go to our login page here language https://portal.therapyappointment.com
This login page works for both staff and clients!
- Underneath click Forgot Password?
- Enter your username as well as email address on file, then click
- Upon clicking send reset, if an account exists TherapyAppointment will send an automated email to the default email address on file in the account with a password reset link:
- Click which will bring you to the reset password page highlighted below
admin_panel_settings Staff: valid for 1 hour
group Clients: valid for 48 hours
In this case simply resend the invite, discussed in our client portal credentials article here.
Once clicking the link, clients are first asked for their date of birth for security/privacy and verification purposes.
- The required syntax is mm/dd/yyyy
- For example, January 15th, 1990 would be 01/15/1990
Both staff and clients (once dob is entered) will then see the following screen:
password Password Requirements:
- At least 12 characters long
- At least 1 upper case letter
- At least 1 lower case letter
- At least 1 number
- It also cannot match any of your previous 4 passwords
Once entered, click and you will be redirected to the sign-in page with a status message: