Calendar Set Up
Setting up the calendar availability is a vital process, one that allows clients to self-schedule online easily and therapists to define scheduling days. The steps below will guide TA2.0 users on steps to follow in order to.
Quickly allow clients to self-schedule online by following these steps.
- Click My Profile from the left-hand menu.
- Select Calendar Settings from the right-hand menu, then click Edit.
- In the ‘Availability Calendar’ section, click Edit.
- Click on **NOTE: Skipping/missing this step requires users to re-do the entire availability schedule.
Take time to clearly understand and complete the Client Scheduling first steps, before defining whether you are allowing for client scheduling on certain days.
- Complete Scheduling Availability first steps from the initial, above guideline.
- Select Yes or No for Client Scheduling.
- Define availability start/end times.
- Select Yes for the days client scheduling is desired.
- Select No for each day client scheduling is not desired.
- THEN: Choose your session link and click
- To add Availability for days marked ‘No’, view My Profile > Calendar Settings > Edit > Availability Calendar > Edit.
- Click , then refer to the Client Scheduling second step guidelines above. **NOTE: To change the availability schedule, click 'Clear Availability' and START FROM SCRATCH.