How do I make my client Inactive?
You can move the client to the inactive status by following these steps:
- Click Clients (left menu)
- Click on the client's name you wish to edit
- On their profile, scroll down to the Client Status section
- Beside the provider name, change the status to 'Inactive'
- The status updates automatically, no need to click save
Does this client see multiple providers?
- Required Role: Manager or Owner
- Click the red button at the top to apply it for all providers.
To reactivate, follow the below steps to first search for your inactive client, then access their profile and change their status back to active.
Note: Marking a client as inactive means they will no longer show up on your list of clients by default, or while scheduling. You can still search for inactive clients, article here: Access Inactive Clients