How do I Edit a Modifier, POS, or CPT Code on a Specific Appointment?
Need to change core details about an appointment?
For example: does the GT modifier need to be added for telehealth, or do you need to change a CPT code from 90834 to 90837? Do you need to change the POS code to 02 for telehealth?
Below shows you how to locate and edit a modifier, POS, or CPT code on a claim for a client.
Editing a Service Modifier, POS, or CPT Code:
- Click Clients (left menu)
- Click on the name of the client, loading their profile
- Click Billing (top tab)
- Click on the desired Date of Service
- Click on the CPT Code Description:
- Make your corrections as needed:
- CPT code (top)
- Modifier (bottom)
- or POS code (bottom):
- Click when finished
- Then click the Claim tab (top):
- Click (top right) → then
- Review the claim to ensure everything is correct, when done click (top right)