This tutorial quickly defines the process when setting up iCalendar sharing.
This allows you to view your TherapyAppointment schedule within Outlook and/or other external calendars.
In this Article
Shared iCal feeds are used to view the appointment schedule in another calendar system, like iCal or Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on Schedule from the left-hand menu
- On the right hand menu, click the button
- Locate the iCal Calendar Sharing section, then click the button in the top right of that section
- Then enter the calendar name, and whether or not you want to sync 1) appointments and 2) meetings and click
- Next, copy the link:
- Then paste that URL into your calendar subscription service (Apple may list it as a calendar subscription)
- The calendar share option will list appointments and meetings in a HIPAA-compliant manner (will not list any client details)
Note: iCal sharing will not show all open slots, just meetings and appointments scheduled.
Removing or Editing a Shared iCalendar
To remove or delete an existing shared iCal feed, follow these steps:
- From the above example, click the blue Name of the calendar:
- Then click the delete button: