Does your group practice use a team-treatment model? Are you transferring a client from one therapist to a different one? Does a client see multiple providers, perhaps for different reasons?
Using TherapyAppointment's chart sharing feature makes this process easy!
⚠️ Note: When the record is shared, the client is now available for scheduling by all providers with whom the record has been shared.
To share a client's record with another provider in the group, follow these steps:
- Clients (left menu)
- Select the client's name to bring up their profile
- Select the Records top tab (#1 below)
- Navigate to the Chart Sharing section
⚠️ Hint: jump directly to it by selecting Chart Sharing from the right hand menu (#2 below):
- Find the provider you wish to share FROM and click on their section name
Example below: Stephen Strange's Records
- Under, find the provider you wish to share it with
- Click the far right blue button
⚠️ Note: If the top provider is not the one you wish to share from, click on the name of the provider from the list below the top provider to reveal their sharing options, example shown below:
- The 'Enable Chart Sharing' screen after clicking share offers a summary of the chart sharing actions, as well as the current status of sharing a client.
- The ability to include Private Notes a provider has written as well, or keep them private to the original author.
⚠️ Note: Sharing a client is a "one way direction" from Provider A to Provider B for more customization. If you want both providers to see each others respective notes, they'd need to be shared from each providers view (or a manager) both ways with the steps above.
Granting a provider shared access will provide them the following:
- View the client's profile screens and adds them to their Clients list
- Ability to Schedule appointments with the client
- Ability to view the Records of the client
- View Documents & Forms marked both clinical as well as non-clinical.