Sharing a Client
Needing to share a client's profile and schedule a session with another provider in your group practice, without sharing client notes?
To do so, please follow the steps for creating an appointment with the additional therapist outlined below:
- Go to Clients
- Click on the client's name, loading their profile
- Select the Appointments top tab
- Then click the far right blue +New Appointment button as illustrated below:
You'll then be brought to the next screen, highlighting the available day schedule in the middle, with the calendar of additional days/weeks/months on the top right, and filters on the bottom right (such as therapist, appointment timespan, location, etc.)
Add the second therapist under the list of " therapists" on the far right side with the + sign like below:
The system will then prompt you to confirm the appointment (and even as a handy warning let you know that the client is not normally seen by that provider):
Click the blue button Book It!
This will do the following:
- Schedule a new appointment with Therapist B
- Adds the client into Therapist B's list of My Clients (clients exist at the GROUP level, but can be seen by multiple providers)
- This does NOT share client notes between Therapist A and Therapist B (just the client demographics via the client profile, and uploaded non-clinical documents with the other provider).