The Client Self-Biography allows you to use our pre-built Biographical Information Form to collect relevant information about clients in more detail.
We have updated the form to be included as a part of the custom online forms library as a prebuilt template.
Doing this gives you:
- Complete control over what questions are asked (add, remove, or edit any questions)
- Question order (re-arrange them as you see fit)
- More versatile answering options (single line, multi-line, selector, checkboxes, radio boxes, e-signature, date picker, etc)
How to add the Client Self-Biography Form
To add the Client Self-Biography form, go to:
- Practice Settings (left menu)
- Select the "Online Forms" tab at the top
- Click at the top right:
- Find the section at the bottom labeled "TherapyAppointment-Provided Templates"
- Then select "Client Self Biography"
You can then edit this as you would any custom online form.
Note: We recommend setting it to auto-assign if your goal is to collect this from new clients.
Don't forget to click [Publish] to make the form live!
Client view: Completing a Client Self-Biography Form
Once assigned, similar to before, clients would then complete the form as they would any custom form by:
- Signing into their client portal account (more info about Client Portal Website Linking or How to Appear on the Find Your Therapist Search)
- Click on My Docs & Forms (left menu)
- Then click on "Client Self Biography" (or whatever custom name you've selected for your form)