Client Profile: Billing
When viewing the client profile, select the Billing top tab for access to your clients billing account history, adjustment options, and statement history.
This location is also where you can take a payment, enter a manual refund and enter an EOB.
In this Article:
- Access Client Billing Tab
- Account History (Overview)
- Add Adjustment
- Create Statement, Superbill, Flexible Statement
Access Client Billing Tab
To access the client billing tab, you'd go to:
- Clients (left menu)
- Click on the client in question
- Click on the top Billing tab (top):
- This will take you to the Billing screen (overview shown below):
Account History (Overview)
This area provides access to creating client 'Charges' and 'Payments & Adjustments'. The 'Balance' owed/due will automatically adjust based upon payments and services entered.
Below Account History we list all of the following for this client:
- Dates of Service
- Client Payments
- Client Statements, Superbills, and Flex Spending Statements
- Adjustments, credits, and misc charges
- Insurance reimbursements (EOBs and ERAs)
Here in the Account Adjustment view is where you are able to select from the following:
- Balance Forward (they owe)
- Credit (you owe)
- or Charge (they owe, could be used for products or misc. services/fees)
Create Statement, Superbill, Flexible Statement
Generating a client statement here offers options that include
- Client Statement
- and Flexible Spending Statement
You can include other options as well, we walk you through each step in the process from top to bottom.
At the top click the button and follow the steps and options: