Finding link to your Client Portal
Are your clients having trouble finding your client portal? Make things easier for them by embedding a direct link to your portal, and drive clients to your own website!
Did you know that you can link your Legacy client portal to your own website, Psychology today Page, Facebook page…..anywhere a client might find you! To find your unique portal link log into your 2.0 account and go to:
- My Profile
- Client Portal Settings - Select 'Edit'
- Allow Clients to Schedule Online? Answer ‘Yes’ and Save. You’ll Arrive back on your ‘My Profile’ Screen. . (Don’t worry - this doesn’t mean you have to allow clients to schedule online)
- Click ‘Client Portal Settings’ Again and scroll down to ‘Online Scheduling’ and click ‘Edit’
- Answer the questions ‘Public Directory’ to ‘Yes’ and Save the Change. This will take you back to ‘Your Profile Page’.
- Click ‘Client Portal Settings and notice that now you have a large green box under ‘public directory’.
- Copy the link that starts with https://portal.therapyappointment.com (see screenshot below) and paste it or link it to as many website pages, social media pages, or email signatures that you wish.
- Manage your portal settings by going to ‘My Profile’ Client Portal Settings.
Want to learn more about the patient portal and paperless intake? We have training videos available via our YouTube channel: