Two Primary Insurance Policies
Need to file a claim for a client using two primary insurance policies?
This covers the process of simply adding BOTH policies (includes EAP, along with the "regular" policy) within the client’s profile. This helps to avoid the potential for client duplicates.
Two Primary Policies
- Locate and select the client name
- Within the client profile screen, select the Insurance top tab
- *If no policies have been added: select to Add Primary Insurance, add the first primary policy (Ex.: an EAP could be added first or a BCBS policy first -- the order doesn't matter)
- Once the first Policy is added - select to Add Additional Policy
- Add the second insurance policy
The provider will then have the option to select the desired primary policy being used for the current session, when entering their chart note.