Managing Biographical Information Form
On July 21st, 2021 we will be discontinuing this biographical information form with a pre-built custom form template.
- On this date, the biographical information form section will be automatically disabled and hidden in the therapist profile, there is no action required for that
- To set up the new biographical information form when it becomes available, please follow the steps outlined in this article: New Biographical Information form with our Custom Forms
Enable the Biographical Information Form
To activate the option for clients to complete a biographical information from within the patient portal, follow these steps:
- Click on My Profile from the left-hand menu
- Locate the 'Forms and Templates' section, scroll to Biographical Information Form
- After, under "Client Registration" sub-section, click the blue button and change "Ask new clients to complete Biographical Info form?" from NO to YES and click .
The client can then complete the Bio by logging into their portal and clicking the My Bio link on the left hand side
Where do completed forms go?
To review completed forms, click My Clients > find the name > Docs & Forms > 'Biographical Information Forms'
Disable the Biographical Information Form
To disable the form, use the following steps:
- As a therapist, click My Profile
- Navigate to the section "Client Portal Settings"
- Under "Client Registration" sub-section, click the blue [Edit] button
- Change "Ask new clients to complete Biographical Info form?" from YES to NO and click .