My Profile Menu
Your profile gives you access to customizing everything "personal" to you -- from name to licenses, online forms, CPT codes, office locations, service agreements, and more!
Within this Article:
- Personal Information
- Contact Information
- General Settings
- CPT Settings
- Forms and Templates
- Client Portal Settings
- Claim Insurance Settings
- Calendar Settings
- Send Birthday Emails
- Session Settings
- Permissions and Roles
- Data Export & Data Import
- Office Locations
- Account Information
Personal Information, Name, and License
This section is managed by the user for their individual profile.
Have access to manage and edit things like:
- Professional Names & other variations
- Licensure, Type 1 NPI, Individual Taxonomy and EIN, Individual Billing Phone # and Mailing Address
Enter contact details such as email addresses, social media, and emergency contacts.
This includes various general settings, including individual timezone, email notifications when clients register with the practice, and if they handle billing or scheduling inquiries for the practice.
The CPT Code default settings are based upon what the Practice Manager or Owner set up. Before updating these settings, please first check with your Practice Manager or the Owner (if applicable).
Forms and Templates
Forms and templates can be managed by the Provider or Office Manager. Here is also where you can:
- Manage custom online forms
- Manage standard client documents
- Manage chart templates and chart options
Client Portal Settings
This is used to manage the client portal experience for your clients!
Here's an overview of the sections:
- Client Portal Link: (in blue) for your own client portal (article here: Client Portal Website Linking)
- Client Portal Settings (more general), including managing settings like client messaging, view statements, pay bills, etc.
- Find Your Therapist: from enabling to configuring, here's our article about that: Find Your Therapist Feature
- Client Registration: this allows you to manage first if clients can self register, alongside options like ask for insurance or credit card. More info can be found here: Client Self-Registration
- Online Scheduling: To configure clients ability to self schedule based on client status
- Notifications: Want to receive emails when a client registers, sends messages, and changes appointments? Enable this option here.
- Cancelling Appointments: Configure whether or not clients can cancel an appointment through the portal. The warning option will alert clients that a fee may be applied within the specified time range.
Note: having an issue with clients being able to self-schedule? Check out this article for solutions: Client Self Scheduling: Common Issues
Claim Insurance Settings
These fields are for claim settings for insurance companies (specific to the provider):
- Set if you want to share a free/busy calendar with other therapists in your group
- Manage your availability calendar
- Sync with Google/iCal
- Manage observed holidays
Send Birthday Emails
Gives you the option to (automatically) send a friendly birthday email to clients.
A chime at the start and end of session can be managed here.
This is for miscellaneous defaults, including:
- Appointments must be cancelled _ hours prior
- Default reminder interval (days)
Overview of Calendar, Birthday, Session, and Appointment Settings:
Permissions and Roles
Supervisors & Supervisees
Data Export & Data Import
Here's our article about Data Export as well as Client Data Import options.
Here you will access to:
- Credentials: This is where you can change your username, or trigger a password reset
- Two-Factor Authentication: Enable for your account protection and keep client data even safer than with just a username & password!
- Billing Plan: View your billing history here (owners only)
- Credit Card(s) on file with us (owners only)
- Service Agreements (BAA & EULA)