Add New Client/Patient
Adding a new client/patient in our system is an easy process, read on to see how this is done!
Add a New Client
Adding a new client is a quick task:
- Click the button (top right on any screen in the system)
- Select Client from the drop-down:
From here, you can create your new client.
- Ensure the correct initial provider is selected at the top (or multiple)
- Optional: Upload a Photo ID & let our machine learning pull the name, address, and date of birth
Less typing for you!
- Enter your basic client information here
- You can always add or edit this information later
- First & Last Name
- Preferred Name
- Legal Sex
- Phone & Email (and Reminders)
- Customizable Client Demographics that are enabled
⚠️ If you want to send a client portal invite, the following are required:
- Date of birth
- Email address
⚠️ Note: Both values are required because they are used for client verification and security before entering the client portal.
From here you have two options namely:
This creates the client and then brings you to our find availability schedule screen, allowing you to pick a free date/time on the provider's schedule for their first appointment.
By clicking Save, this creates the client and then directs you to the client profile.
⚠️ Note: Below the buttons we show a list of forms set to be auto-assigned to the client:
Questions about online forms or auto assign? Check out the article here!