Managing Appointments: No Shows, Cancellations
Need to make changes to an individual client appointment?
Whether a client is a No Show or needs to Cancel their session, a few quick clicks allow for handling this easily.
Manage a No Show/Cancellation
- Locate the client session within My Schedule
- Click No Show/Cancel Appointment
- Clarify any details within the 'Reason/Note' section
- **NOTE: The 'Reason/Note' shows up only when clicking on the appointment via the schedule or appointment tab.
- Check No Show, if applicable
- Check Make Chart Entry?, if applicable
- **NOTE: 'Make Chart Entry?' will show up as an actual recorded chart note, if included.
- Select any fees to be charged from the drop-down options, as well as whether to make a chart note
- Click Save
If the Provider has enabled the option stating 'Receive emails about online appointment changes and urgent messages?', within the Online Scheduling section, any new/modified/cancelled appointments notifications are sent via email.