Client Portal: Dashboard
TherapyAppointment has made the client/patient portal user-friendly, so that clients have quick access to pertinent information.
Once in the Client Portal, the Dashboard offers clients quick access to view important tasks, such as: Account Setup, Appointments, assigned documents, Account Balance, and the ability to easily manage insurance information within the Account Set Up.
Within the Article:
Two-Factor Authentication keeps the client account more secure. Although not a requirement to set up, TherapyAppointment strongly encourages enacting this additional protection. The client is notified by text or voicemail when logging in from an unrecognized device.
- Clients click Provide Insurance Information within the 'Account Set Up' section to manage health insurance details.
- ‘No Insurance’ indicates self-pay
- Select ‘I Have Insurance’ to include health insurance information
- Complete the line items within, then Save
Upcoming scheduled appointments are easily viewed from this section. If the Provider has offered self-scheduling access, creating an appointment is easily available within the client portal.
- Clients self-schedule by clicking the button
**NOTE: Contact the Provider if a notification appears, with a prompt to call in for scheduling. If issues continue though this has been enabled, check other settings mentioned here to ensure they are correct.
The client account balance appears within the Balance section. To view additional Account History and Payments made, click My Account from the left-hand menu.
Making a Payment
To make a client payment online, the Provider must first integrate their TSYS account info.
- From the portal Dashboard, select to
- Click My Account from the left-hand menu
- Select to