To access Practice Settings, the user must have a role of Owner or Manager.
To access, go to Practice Settings (near the bottom of the left menu):
This area allows an owner or manager to define practice-wide settings:
Practice Settings Tabs
Here's a highlight of the practice setting tabs, and what you can do with each:
This is where we keep the general overview group settings, explained below:
- Group Name, Type 2 NPI, Taxonomy Code, Group Tax ID / EIN
- Service location & Billing Address of main office
- Practice Logo: Banner & Icon (article here: Practice Logos)
- Practice Announcement (article here: Practice Announcements)
- Practice Timezone
📍 Office Locations
This is where you can come to add, edit, or close office / service locations. Click on an office location to edit various settings including address, phone number, schedule color, default POS code, etc.
- Here we list:
- Service locations
- Billing addresses
- and Statement addresses (optional)
Here you can view, add, or edit the settings of any staff member or provider in the group here.
- Article: Staff
- From here you can also add an External Agent
- Here you can add & manage provider tags, which is used in Find Availability as a search filter option
💵 Billing & Insurance
Here you can set various billing and insurance related settings. CPT codes, claims & insurance settings, and payment processing can all be managed here.
- Article: Manage CPT codes (Standard, Custom, and System)
- Article: View or update Insurance Companies your practice accepts via Adding an Insurance Company
- Article: Access Claim features (Electronic Claims Processing, Aging Claim Threshold)
- Configure or set up payment processing options (including documenting external credit card processing)
📄 Chart Templates
Create or edit your practice's own custom chart note templates, managed on a per-therapist level (can be shared with the group)
- Article: Chart Templates
📃 Online Forms
Here you can view all practice wide forms, create a new form (with or without one of our templates), or click on a form name to edit / preview.
- Article: Online Forms: Overview
- Article: Online Forms: Editing & Assigning
📈 Client Demographics
Here you can view, edit, enable or disable custom client demographics
- Article: Customizable Client Demographics & Reports
- Set them within the client profile in the top section once enabled
- Also view these custom client demographics via Reporting (left menu)